Join Us!We’re always looking for great people to join our team. So what are you waiting for!
Pad Thai concept:
Pad Thai Restaurant is a young, modern and healthy concept of Thai cuisine.
Pad Thai offers popular Thai noodle dishes, snacks and drinks. Our signature dish is Pad Thai noodles, which you canenjoy with meat, seafood and vegetarian. Our Pad Thai is freshly cooked and prepared to order.
Who we are:
We are a new restaurant in Amsterdam, but what we lack in years of operation, we make up for in our worldwideexperience, our passion for Thai cuisine and our determination to share our exclusive yet traditional recipes with you.
– At least 2 years of experience as a chef in Thai cuisine.
– Demonstrate intensive knowledge of Thai cuisine techniques and practices.
– A positive work attitude,
– The ability to work independently and as part of a team,
– A willingness to learn new skills and expand existing ones,
– Experience communicating with food suppliers and the ability to manage our inventory, forecast and use orderingsystems,
– A well-organized cook who understands the importance of food safety and has experience with health and safetycompliance,
– Awareness of the importance of personal and company hygiene,
– Understanding of menu and recipe development techniques,
– Preparation of fresh Thai recipes (curries and other sauces).
– Complete preparation of meats, vegetables and other key ingredients prior to opening,
– Adhere to food storage, rotation, quality and appearance standards and reduce waste.
-Ensure that applicable regulations (HACCP) are followed.
– Observe and report errors to management.
Reference ID: TGCF
Expected start date: 01/05/2022
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €1,946.00 per month
Social Responsibility (Preferred)
Contact – +31 6 173 14 306
Flexible work days
Professional working environment
Opportunity to grow with us
We’d love to hear from you
All you’ll need is an outstanding attitude, willingness to learn and grow and the capability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment. We’ll teach you the rest.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll reach out to you shortly.